Bus #32 returns to a regular schedule today, Friday 2/17. Your students will be transported at the same time as all other students. Thank you for your patience while we worked through the driver shortage.
The Marsing Board of Trustees took action at the Jan 17, 2017 Board meeting to revise the 16-17 calendar, adding 5 "Snow Day Make-Up" days, starting Jan 27. Please go to the "School District Calendars" page for the updated schedule. The additional days are highlighted in Turquoise. Thank you!
As a result of the ongoing issues with weather and hazardous road conditions, the Marsing Jt School District has created a "Snow Route" for Bus #22. Parents of students on Bus #22 will be notified via SchoolMessenger if or when the District will need to use the "Snow Route" rather than the regular route. Please check the Transportation Department's page for the updated Bus Route.
|Our Mission:||To educate all students to lead productive, satisfying and responsible lives now and in the future|
|Our Vision:||To provide effective schools that have the following characteristics:|
- Commitment to learning as the number one priority
- Strong community involvement
- Strong instructional leadership
- High expectations for students and staff
- Commitment to mastery of basic skills by all students
- Clear and focused school mission
- Positive school climate
- Consistency among staff in the treatment of students
- Frequent and careful monitoring of student progress