District‎ > ‎

Child Nutrition

Are you moving out of the District?
Do you have a graduating senior?
Are you needing to transfer funds between your students?

Request a Refund, Transfer or Donate any remaining student account funds by completing this form:
Child Nutrition Refund-Transfer-Donate Form

Please Note: 
End of year refunds, transfers, and donations will only be processed AFTER June 2nd for seniors and those leaving the district at the end of the year.  This will help assure your student can purchase meals through the last day of school.

All funds that are not claimed within one year of the student leaving the district will be donated to assist other families.